Please answer the following essay prompts. The Willard College Dean of Admissions, Dr. Leonard Primple, will use your answers to assess your application file.
- Why do you wish to attend Willard College?
- Tell us a little bit about your family? What sort of house did you grow up in? What was the neighborhood like? Did you vacation at the local state forest or in Paris?
- Can you explain why a table setting would have more than two forks?
- What kind of work do your parents do? Do you wish to follow in their footsteps? Upon graduation from college, do you anticipate working in the family business? What sort of business is it and what is its capitalization?
- How much money do you have in your wallet right now? What do the credit limits on the credit cards in your possession reveal about who you are as a person?
- Explain your feelings about debt? Does it make a difference if the debt is in your name or in that of a close family member?
- What kinds of career goals do you have? Do you think the college one attends should be held responsible if you cannot obtain work in your desired field?